IMAC COVID-19 Clinical Immunisation Toolkit
This Toolkit has been created in recognition that changes to clinical guidance for COVID-19 vaccination happen regularly as the programme evolves, increasing the need to ensure frontline clinical staff have the correct information at hand to provide efficient and safe immunisation. A new version of the Toolkit will be published every month, and it is intended to serve as your:
- Quick-reference guide for key clinical information.
- Summary of recent changes to vaccination guidance or related programme operations.
- A central place for accessing key COVID-19 immunisation resources and supporting documentation.
The Toolkit briefly summarises key information and reminders for the following clinical requirements:
- Cold chain management.
- Vaccine preparation.
- Pre-vaccination including consent and screening.
- Vaccine administration.
- Adverse events.
- Useful information/Contacts/Q&As.
We welcome feedback on the toolkit to support ongoing improvements. Please complete this short anonymous survey to let us know what you think.